Experienced Vet Required with at least 2 years experience working in the UK for Single Site
Independent Small Animal Practice in Chelmsford.
Our ideal candidate would be looking for a mostly consulting role but with the ability to manage their own medical cases and on rare occasions undertake some routine neutering. The hours that currently need covering are Tues-Thurs 08:00-16:00 but these are not set in stone and we are willing to be flexible for the right candidate and work around school/childcare hours.
What we can offer:
– No bank holidays or OOH as these are covered by Vetsnow
– 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays per year
– 1 bed flat above practice available if accommodation required
– salary range for FTE £40,000 – £59,000 depending on experience
– FTE £1000 CPD allowance/pro-rota for part-time staff. Allowances are not strictly enforced and if there is a benefit to the practice we are always open to considering more.
Friendly team of 3FTE vets, 5FTE RVNs, 2 FTE VCAs and 2FTE
We have a good client base with a high percentage of insured clients
Routine appointments are 15mins long but extra time is given when we think needed
Lunch breaks usually achieved and are 1hr in length. Admin/case work up time is
factored into the day and we always keep some emergency slots for on the day
Consults finish 15 mins before end of shift (other than the occasional emergency!)
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (FAO David or Kirsten)